Invisalign aLTERNATIVES AT newcastle Orthodontics
Start your new smile journey with Clear Aligners at Newcastle Orthodontics. Our specialist orthodontic practice is located in the heart of Newcastle and is led by Dr Morgan Wishney, your local orthodontic specialist.
WHAT is invisalign?
Invisalign is just one of the different types of Clear Aligners on the market. At Newcastle Orthodontics, we offer Clear Aligners for both Early Intervention and adult treatments.
Clear aligners are an increasingly popular solution to orthodontic problems. They are comfortable, easy to wear and not very obvious.
Clear aligners work by progressively straightening the teeth through weekly changes. They are held in place by attachments that have been bonded to your teeth. They need to be worn 22 hours per day to work effectively.
Invisalign Alternatives – what are the benefits?
At Newcastle Orthodontics, we offer Spark Aligners which are an alternative to Invisalign Clear Aligners. As with Invisalign, Spark uses cutting-edge, 3D computer-imaging technology to create their aligners, however, they go the extra mile with hand-trimmed and polished edges which reduces irritation inside the mouth resulting in a huge benefit to our patients!
After many years of experience, we have found Spark Aligners to be the best option on the market. Here are some extra benefits:
- They are nearly invisible! Clear Aligners such as Spark Aligners get their name from being transparent, making them difficult for people to see on your teeth.
- Clear Aligners are very comfortable to wear. Many patients often report that the plastic of the aligners is more comfortable when compared to traditional braces on their teeth.
- Easier to clean. One of the main benefits of clear aligners is that you can easily remove them to brush your teeth.
- Fits a flexible lifestyle. If you play sports or an instrument, clear aligners may be more flexible for your lifestyle.
Who is invisalign suited for?
During your Initial Consultation, Dr Morgan Wishney will recommend a treatment method such as braces or Clear Aligners based on the complexity of your case. However, if you are an adult with healthy teeth and gums, you will likely be a candidate for treatment with Clear Aligners.
How much do Invisalign alternatives cost?
During your Initial Consultation, Dr Morgan Wishney will recommend a treatment method such as braces and Clear Aligners based on the complexity of your case. However, if you are an adult with healthy teeth and gums, you will likely be a candidate for treatment with Spark Aligners.
Thinking about booking an initial consultation?
What will happen at my initial visit?
- We’ll take photos of your teeth using the latest orthodontic scanning technology
- The orthodontist will discuss your concerns with you and undertake a detailed examination of your teeth, gums and bite
- We’ll recommend some orthodontic treatment options for you, which we believe will achieve the best results
- We’ll provide you with a cost estimate and interest-free payment options to help make treatment as affordable as possible
- If you want to begin treatment right away, we can get started right away. Otherwise, take the information home with you and make an informed decision.
Who will I see?
You will meet with Dr Morgan Wishney, our experienced specialist orthodontist.
Dr Wishney will be supported by his assistants who will take photographs.
Together, Dr Wishney and his team will ensure you understand what’s involved with the orthodontic treatment process.
At Newcastle Orthodontics, we specialise in Invisalign Clear Aligners. If you’re interested in starting clear aligner treatment, request an initial consultation today at our practice.
Initial consultations for Spark Clear Aligners are with specialist orthodontist Dr Morgan Wishney who has years of orthodontic experience to help guide you to your perfect smile.
Monday – Friday
8.00am – 5.00pm