Find out more About Newcastle Orthodontics
Newcastle Orthodontists that Care
Our goal is to transform lives through the creation of beautiful smiles in an environment that is friendly, professional, and caring. Our entire team provides the best possible service to our patients using up to date orthodontic treatments.
We strive to make your orthodontic journey as comfortable and easy as possible.
Who Are We
Our practice has been serving the Newcastle area since 1999. In 2021 we changed our name from Aziz Sahu-Khan Orthodontics to Newcastle Orthodontics.
We specialise in the orthodontic treatment of both children and adults. We offer modern treatments which can help to avoid the need to extract teeth in many cases.
We are the only orthodontic practice in the Hunter Valley that works with the John Hunter Children’s Hospital Cleft Team. As part of this, we manage the complex orthodontic needs of children with syndromes affecting the face and teeth.
Our orthodontists are also actively involved in teaching and research at the Sydney University Orthodontic Department.
Most importantly, we consider ourselves privileged to be trusted with the orthodontic care of our patients.
Why Choose Us?
- You will be treated by a specialist orthodontist who is certified by the Australasian Orthodontic Board
- We prefer not to extract teeth as part of treatment wherever possible
- We take the time to explain your treatment options and answer your questions
- We make treatment affordable by offering interest free repayments
- We provide sibling discounts
- Our practice is conveniently located to serve both the Newcastle and Lake Macquarie areas